Alpine’s Midweek Mercantile & Music is back to a weekly format with Live Music and Vendors coming to the Alpine Visitor Center EVERY THURSAY through November 18!
The event is at 106 N 3rd Street (at Avenue E), featuring Art, Crafts & Food Vendors plus Local Musicians, all on the lawn of the Visitor Center (and extending into 3rd Street if more space is needed for vendors).
LIVE MUSIC SCHEDULE
- September 30: Tom Griffith
- October 7: Charles Maxwell & Ted Arbogast
- October 14: MUSIC CIRCLE
- October 21: Hall’s Last Call Band
- October 28: Ross Fleming
- November 4: Hank Woji
- November 11: Desert Debo & Rawhide
- November 18: Holiday Tunes with Ricky De La O & Al Haney
To be a vendor, simply show up with your merchandise in time to set up before the event begins at 4pm. Some tables are available on a first come, first served basis. Contact the Alpine Visitor Center at 432-837-2326 with any questions.